Pendleton Pilates respects your privacy. We will never sell, share, or provide your information to anyone, for any purpose unless your authorization has been obtained in advance.
In order to allow a complete mind, body, and spirit connection during class, Pendleton Pilates requests clients adhere to the following basic policies:
- Please mute or turn off your cell phones during class
- Please do not wear heavy perfumes or foot powder
- Please arrive on time - if you are more than 10 minutes late, your spot may be given to another client
- Please be considerate of other clients who may want to book a class and cancel your spot at least 24 hours in advance
- Late cancellations (less than 24 hours) may result in a charge for the cancelled class
Pendleton Pilates Package Terms and Conditions
All purchased Pendleton Pilates classes have a one year expiration; class packages are non-refundable.
Details for Groupon purchasers:
Groupon Deals and other specials are subject to the expiration date listed on the coupon.
- Set up your personal account information at our Downtown/Loveland/Hyde Park Square or West Chester locations
- Call 513.478.3232 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us you purchased a Groupon
- Schedule your classes at either the Downtown/Loveland/Hyde Park Square or West Chester locations
- All classes must be used by the expiration date on the Groupon. One Groupon per client. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability.
Class Reservation Cancellation
Please plan ahead! Class reservations must be canceled 24 hours in advance. Many classes are full and/or wait listed. Canceling your class reservation in advance allows other clients the opportunity to take your spot rather than have it go unused.
Pendleton Pilates studio policy states that class reservations not canceled with 24 hours notice will be charged. If special circumstances arise, please contact us.
Class Sign-Up Policy
Advanced registration required for all classes
To ensure we have enough mats, rings, balls, etc., all classes require advanced sign-up using the online scheduler on our website.
Classes which do not have anyone signed up at least two hours in advance, are subject to cancellation.